1357892641 484.375 930 484.375 930
My philosophy on shooting weddings is very simple and something I am very passionate about
- I believe in keeping things fun, natural, relaxed, and a little bit funky, but still gorgeous (of course!).
- I believe your wedding day should be about enjoying your time celebrating with your family and friends, not wasting 4 hours and travelling to 5 different locations to have your photos taken.
- I love to utilise all of Melbourne’s fabulous backdrops, but also try to avoid the usual clichéd locations that every other photographer and their Canons (or Nikons) choose to haunt.
- I think it’s important to have just a couple of more ‘formal’ shots (it will keep your Grandma happy, and in years to come you will be glad you did these) but keep the majority of images as an unobtrusive, photojournalistic documentation of your most brilliant day.
- I aim to keep you and your new spouse looking like your very beautiful, natural, selves, not some unrecognisable, airbrushed, ‘directed’ waxworks couple.
- I do my best to work so unobtrusively that you’ll hardly know I’m there!
- I like to have your images ready by the time you return from your honeymoon, so the memories are still fresh in your mind.
- I limit myself to 15 weddings per year – enough to keep my momentum high, but not too many to burn myself out. I want to treat your wedding with as much importance as you do, not just another cog in the wheel.